You bet! Of the millions and millions of warriors that have defended their
countries or cause, we remain the lucky ones who returned with life and limb.

Nice image Dan. Thanks for displaying it.

It's not that life is too short, it's that you're dead for so long......
— Anon

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac