Thanks for looking and for your comments, Bulent and Chris.

Chris, "taps" is a tune played by military buglers in the US at the
end of the day, as the flag is lowered.  Since the Civil War, it is
also the bugle call played at military funerals and, as here, in
ceremonies honoring the dead.

Bulent, "nits" from photographers more skilled than I is the main
reason I post images here.  I may be old, but I still like to learn.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola