Thanks, Dave!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: the power of used hats and a hot bum question

I like them all, but # 1 and 4 are my fav.

Dave

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 12:25 PM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
I really like this aged photo preset in lightroom. I bet these would look
very nice printed on the Epson Velvet Fine Art Matt Paper--later I'll do
some drafts to test.

From the Printers Row Lit Fest this weekend.
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/litfest2011/

With all the men on the list, I'm sure I can get help with this question:
Why are they wearing those bands around their thighs?
http://www.caguila.com/caguila/bottom/content/IMGP3746_large.html

Cheers, Christine

follow the directions.

--