About a month ago, the PPG was handling submissions quickly.  I was
down to one submission, which was relatively new.  That submission
remained "under review" for almost a month after the others submitted
at the same time were accepted or rejected, then it was finally
rejected.  Now, it is back to the older, slower pace of review.

I have had a few instances of images I really liked being rejected.
Some have been accepted after re-submission.

Dan

--
Dan Matyola