David J Brooks wrote:

>Welcome back and again sorry we could not meet up again this year.

You also missed, it seems, the last year of Don Nelson at GFM. Today
he officially announced his retirement from GFM photography programs
after the Camera Clinic in August. The cancer is still in remission
but the Parkinson's is really taking its toll on him so he's decided
to step down.

Doug Brewer and I will be taking up most of the slack, in all
likelihood, but the rest of the team will be also taking on more
workload. I think this year was the smoothest running program we've
ever done there, so that bodes well for the future.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com