That's lovely, Ann!  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Sanfedele" <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 4:03 PM
Subject: PEso - rainbow along the Devil's Highway

Well - it used to be called the Devil's Highway -- it was 666 until they changed it to 191... another part of 666 , in New MExico,
was changed to 491.
Took this in 1985 - at an overlook north of Morenci. I went fishing in my archives for photos of this area because there is a huge fire raging in the area that has been going on for , hm, about 10 days and is causing a hell of a lot of smoke and is only 6% contained. I love that part of the country and it is sad to see this happening. Apparently started from an
un smothered campfire.
The rest of the photos in this mini gallery are from that area too (just clikc next, you know the drill)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Scans-from-Chromes/17511519_5d6nsk/1/1332802583_qq8kLSs/Large

By the way... Charles - thanks so much for turning me onto the Epson V500 - I think it does a really good job with the Kodachromes

ann