SCNR

BTW the wikipedia article has me wondering when out of context
missquoters will take exception:

Mammatus [...] is a [...] term applied to a cellular pattern of
pouches hanging [...]. The name [...] refers to a resemblance between
the characteristic shape of these clouds and the breast of a woman.

Made from

Mammatus, also known as mammatocumulus (meaning "mammary cloud" or
"breast cloud"),[1][2] is a meteorological term applied to a cellular
pattern of pouches hanging underneath the base of a cloud. The name
mammatus, derived from the Latin mamma (meaning "udder" or "breast"),