I wouldn't under estimate the K20D. That's a very good camera. It does do some wacky metering at times (less so than the K10D), but it certainly renders some very nice images. All pdmlers who've owned that camera have posted lovely photos from the K20D. In some ways I think its image quality is better than the K-7. I prefer the way the K20D renders black tones over the K-7. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bulent Celasun" <bulent.cela...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: Eye Reflection

I have the same feeling :)
However, I have already sold my two earlier bodies (K100D and K10D).
Please someone tell me that K20D can remain as a good backup body!
Or, I ...

Bulent
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/
http://photo.net/photodb/user?user_id=2226822
http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/bulentcelasun

2011/6/20 Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>:
Hi Everyone:

The K-5 is too much fun. I provide 3 photos here to show you how I got to
the third photo. Comments are under each photo. Original photo shot at ISO
3200. I love this camera so much, I'm thinking of selling all three
previous pentax dslrs to help fund another K-5 for back-up. Cheers,
Christine

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/akiraeye

follow the directions.