On 11-06-21 4:46 PM, John Francis wrote:
My wife is watching Wimbledon, but tape-delayed (TiVo-delayed?).
When she steps away from the TV she makes sure it is tuned to a
channel that is unlikely to show up-to-the-minute match spoilers.
Today she chose to tune to a movie channel (Encore).  My eye was
caught by a Pentax 6x7 featuring prominently in one scene.

The program guide said the movie was "All About the Benjamins".

In a different view, a little later, the rear of the camera
didn't look right, but from the front it was definitely a 6x7

Appropriate title. Medium format photography strikes me as being all about the Benjamins.

-bmw