On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 04:18:09PM -0400, frank theriault wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 10:25 AM, Christine Aguila
> <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
> > Did you guys know about this? ?I just heard. ?They've got Wonder Woman and
> > Bat Girl! ?Cheers, Christine
> >
> > http://www.photographyblog.com/news/pentax_optio_rs1500_-_dc_super_heroes_edition/
>
> I don't know which scares me more, the superhero cameras (which look
> like cheap disposable film cameras one would by at a drugstore) or the
> ad for "Portrait Professional Editing Software".

What should _really_ frighten you is that that's the ad _you_ see.
Others will see different ads (this time I got ads for a Manfrotto
tripod, a Buick enclave, and ADT Home Security ...).  This means
that something thinks you're the sort of person who would want to
use "Portrait Professional Editing Software".

That's about as likely as me driving a Buick ...