I really like the PENs but I should spend some money on lenses and not bodies.
The E-P2 will make due for now. Sigh.
-----Original Message-----
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <gdigio...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:27:52
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: OT - Olympus does it right

The new Pens look very good, but it's the lens announcements that
pique my interest. Fast 12 and 45 mm, add the new Summilux 25mm from
Panasonic, and they now have my preferred lens kit in hand. All they
need beyond that, in addition to the existing FT/mFT macro lenses, is
a fast 85mm ... for me, anyway.

I fully expect the next pro-grade body from Olympus following the E-5
to be 100% compatible with Micro-FourThirds lenses as well as
FourThirds SLR lenses. That will most likely have built-in an even
better EVF than the current Olympus VF-2 option. That's what I'm
waiting for before doing any expansion of my Olympus system gear.