Maybe make it a three-way Texas death match with Thomas Kinkade.

From: Miserere
I was a party a couple years ago when an acquaintance started telling
me about his "Peter Lik Print" which he had recently purchased in Las
Vegas. He paid a few grand for it, but it was an investment because
they are limited aditions and the higher the print number the higher
the price. I didn't have the heart to tell him he'd been had. Go to
eBay right now and search for "Peter Lik print"; you might be
surprised at hoe many people are trying to unload prints at the prices
they were told they were worth...only to find out nobody's willing to
buy them at said (ridiculous prices).

I'd give my opinion of Mr Lik here, but he has the lawyers to sue me,
so I'll remain silent.

Like you guys said, his images are OK, some are very pretty, but not
worth several thousand a piece, let alone $1 million:

http://www.peterlikexposed.com/archives/237

His own comment on this $1 million photo is that it's "the best shot I
have taken in my lifetime.? Now take a good look at the photo...
Exactly.

And that's all I gotta say about that.

Cheers,

? ??M.

? ? \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

? ? http://EnticingTheLight.com
? ? A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment

On 2 July 2011 19:36, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> On Jul 2, 2011, at 11:19 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
>
>> Someone here recently (when I was in my I can read but can't post dilemma)
mentioned Peter Lik an the Weather channel show The Edge
>> in a somewhat derogatory tone... as I would have. ?Who are ya, kindred
spirit?

> Funny you should mention it.
>

>> I love the places he goes to, but he is such an annoying narrator and his photos,
though very pretty, aren't any better than lots of "our" lot
>> here and certainly no better than the Video guy trailing behind him...
>
> When I was visiting Candice, she had Lik's show on the TV one night. ?I
wasn't terribly impressed by his photos, and thought he sounded like an overly
self aggrandizing twit. ?I was, however, rather amused by his name, in my
sophomoric fashion.

> I was particularly taken by this statement on his website:
>
> The majority of his collection has been shot with a medium-format Linhof 6x17
camera?something that few photographers comprehend?which reflects the primordial
manner in which the human eye views the world.

> from: http://www.peterlik.com/photography
>
> I think that the world needs a Lik/Rockwell cage match.

-----
No virus found in this message.