On 2011-07-02 19:32 , William Robb wrote:
Look through the viewfinder before you push the button?
Seriously, it isn't hard to see if the camera is crooked.

indeed -- i use photography as an awareness practice, and awareness is *hard*

when i (quite often) find problems like an unwanted tilt, a bad crop, or a surprise detracting element in my photo i take them as signs that my practice must become more complete, that i need to slow down, that buddha-mind is very

sometimes it's hard -- i'm waiting for the breeze to pause and/or a bee to improve its pose and i lose track of the edges of the frame -- but i still treat it as a lifelong practice