From: frank theriault

I ~think~ that's what these beautiful birds are - except that I don't
see the red wingtips that Cedar Waxwings are supposed to have.
Otherwise, they look exactly like photos I've seen of that species:

http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/cedar-waxwings.html

Whatever they are, they're quite beautiful.  If you can confirm or
tell me what they are I'd be most appreciative.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments welcome.

According to the Cornell Lab of Ornithology "All About Birds" site:

http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/cedar_waxwing/id

"The red waxy tips to the wing feathers are not always easy to see."

So, I think your ID is spot on.