On 2011-07-04 22:04 , Rob Studdert wrote:
That sounds sounds interesting but a bit cludgy for anything like an
ordered work-flow. I use very basic logging applications like
GPSLogger on my Android which I then import into GeoSetter to embed
GPS info in the desired set of images.

i agree it seems kludgy -- and i think i would prefer something that could export or email me a GPX; there are quite a few apps which can do that (as can the app Darren recommends, with an extra $1 in-app purchase)

but looking at the product site i noticed one advantage of the photograph-a-qr-code approach -- it seems the QR code embeds the phone's (correct) time-stamp, and so the process not only geotags, but compares and corrects the camera's timestamps as well (which can be crucial to good geotagging, especially if you've crossed a time zone or two since you last checked your camera)