Most excellent. Fernando emailed me yesterday to say his arrived as well. The glass is non-reflective glass--pretty cool stuff.

I'm hoping the European ship-backs arrive soon. I'm just sorry this all took so long. I should have stepped in sooner--and I will next time--but next time, if there is a next time--we're going to get ship-back dates written into the contract! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2011 12:03 PM
Subject: Scharpenberg Gallery photo returns home, saga ends happily

My photo [*] that was exhibited in the 2010 PDML Augenblick exhibit in the Scharpenberg gallery at DankHaus finally landed on my doorstep -- intact! -- this morning, putting an end to a year and a bit saga.

It's beautifully printed and framed. I really like the subtly matte glass over it, a type which I've never seen before. I'll have to find out where I can get some of that stuff.

Big *huge* thanks go out to Saint Christine for arranging the exhibit in the first place then stepping in to help get my work shipped back when it appeared to be forever lost in some unhappy limbo.

-bmw

* http://blog.brucemwalker.com/2009/10/dusk.html

--
"Photography is about finding out what can happen in the frame. When you put 4 edges around some facts, you change those facts."
 -- Gary Winogrand