G'day all

As I mentioned in my reply to Derby's recent post, Blurbing can be
addictive!

Having recently turned over 100 acceptances to the PPG, I thought it
would be nice to have those in print.  Hence "One Hundred Photos":

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2284776

I'm under no illusions about the quality of the photos - there are
plenty of others on this list who are far more innovative than I. In
fact, I'm no longer all that fond of some of the accepted photos but,
damn it, they might be cliches but they're my cliches.....

Anyway, the printing quality and colour accuracy is spot for all but a
couple of the images.  Blurb's Book Smart software is a bit clunky but
you can work around its limitations.  It might not be possible to
produce the professional layout that Mark achieved with the 2011 PDML
Annual using In Design, but Book Smart can still produce an attractive
looking product.

I continue to be impressed by Blurb, not just for the printing but the
overall speed and efficiency of the operation.  I uploaded on Tuesday
night June 28 and FedEx arrived on my doorstep with the finished product
on Tuesday morning 5 July - six and a half days and that included a
public holiday in the US.  The delivery started in Seattle and proceeded
via Oakland and Honolulu on it's way downunder.

Now - what can I get printed next....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters