Funny Pic. I think what's happening is pretty obvious.
-----Original Message-----
From: "P. J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 12:50:13
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: PESO -- Backfield in motion.

I guess I count this a kind of a failure.

The band broke into a pseudo reggae beat, and the woman gave into the
moment...

1.) I couldn't decide who should be the main subject, so I split the
difference.  (You'll have to admit the gentleman's knee is in perfect
focus).

2.) The man's focus was more obviously on the woman's assets a moment I
missed while I dithered with adjusting focus.

3.) I didn't notice the even more random strangers head in the bottom
left corner of the photo.

Oh well.  So here's
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20backfieldinmotion.jpg.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax A*300mm f4.0 and smc F 1.7x AF adapter.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.