On Jul 10, 2011, at 7:31 AM, Igor Roshchin wrote:

> My applause, Stan!
>
> Igor
>
> PS. Larry, I would suggest a yet more "outside of the box" solution.
> Implement the following procedure into a habit:
> Always carry a big clothesline clip with you.
> Before you open the card door, attach that clip to the end of you nose.
> Once the door is closed, you may remove it.
> This way you'll feel when the door is open, even if it pitch-dark. :-)

Words cannot describe how friendly and helpful the PDML is.

But I have not yet had anything bad happen to an open memory door.  I have my
process and procedure for reading files, which usually works, but sometimes I
get interrupted and the process gets derailed, so I thought I'd see if there
was an easy mnemonic.