On 7/10/2011 14:55, Bob W wrote:
Often small stall holders who don't want to be photographed, do so
because they are selling illegal, (pirate or stolen).  Perhaps that
was the problem.

Not in this case. The chap who tried to stop me is not the one I
photographed - who has been at the market for years and is a lovely guy. The
guy who tried to stop me is a photographer with a stall.

A photographer with a stall wherein he sells his work??? lol!
Doesn't like the competition perhaps!
ann