I finally got myself a K5. The first one had some serious dust inside
the sensor (one black spot, different from the dust chain seen in
first batches). My local pusher promply swapped the cam and made me
happy. What a beast the K5. A few captures from last week:

Stars:
http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/#id=album-126&num=content-4602

Moonlight
http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/#id=album-126&num=content-4605

DA12 24 30s without in camera noise reduction. The second has some hot
pixels. I need to figure out how to substract a dark frame manually

Birds of prey
http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/#id=album-126&num=content-4607
http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/#id=album-126&num=content-4606
http://www.repiuk.nl/index.php/#id=album-126&num=content-4609

DA55-300 ISO800.

I'm surprised how good the K5 is. It manages to squeeze the best out
of my glass like the 55-300 which is a joy to use at ISO800 and
improved SR. Astro and night photography is now easy.

Toine