From: Igor Roshchin

John Sessoms wrote:
From: "Bob W"
Subject: Texters, a la Godfrey's series on communication
http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/09/joseph-holmes-photographs-
punctilious-texters-in-nyc-encourages/

-Sam
"26 amazing, wondrous panels of pixels"? "Be inspired"? I think not. Nothing
interesting there.
Can't count either. There's only 21 "panels".

I am always amazed how people can find reasons for grumbling.
John, if you "go to the source", as suggested in the last sentence of
that blurb, - you'll see 26 photos in that gallery on flickr.

I would have complained that there is no link to the gallery in the text body.
(but I didn't.)

It's not a complaint, merely an observation. The article says there are 26 images, yet there are only 21 displayed.

There's no mention of Flickr in the text. Certainly, clicking on the images does not take you to the gallery.

I will admit that I did not understand "Hit the source" meant search for a hidden link to an online gallery.

-----
No virus found in this message.