Nice set of street works, Bob. Like them all, but this one
  http://www.web-options.com/Recent/content/S0010007_large.html
is my favorite. This one tells a complete story all by itself and
needs no words at all. :-)

The one you pointed out, the memorial flowers for the man who was
shot, is poignant  once you know the back story. It needs the caption.

So aside from being lightly assaulted, it looks like you had a good
photo session ...

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com