I took my MX with me on vacation.
I still have a couple rolls of film I need to shoot and I really do like the MX. I was determined to shoot at least one roll of this Tri-X.

My wife and I went for a walk down a two-track dirt gas-line maintenance road lined with wildflowers, weeds, rocky outcroppings, old broken down fences and gas line hardware. It was just about the perfect place with lots of shapes and textures. If you can't make a good image with Tri-X and a broken down fence... maybe you ought to try video. I made lots of stops, re-remembering how to use the MX meter and digging my 40mm Pancake.
And then I noticed I was at frame 26.  And then 28.
That's when I saw the crank-back wheel on the left wasn't turning when I advanced.
"Ahhh Shit."
"What?"
"Nothing dear... nothing"

grrrr