On 11-07-11 7:51 PM, Mark Cassino wrote:
A few photos from the field - I rather like the green frog who was most
accomodating and let me get down in the mud with him. Or her. Whatever.
All taken with the D-FA 100 macro and AF 1.7x converter, and my 200mm macro is still undergoing repairs. http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/ or http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/green-frog - MCC

Excellent frog, Mark, and very fine odanates too. The lighting is perfect in all the shots.

-bmw