On Jul 14, 2011, at 9:09, John Sessoms wrote:

> I'm not a lightroom guru by any means, but I think that once you have all
> your files in the place you want them, you can make a new lightroom catalog
> that points to those files in the location you want it to point to.

Oy - wouldn't a new catalog contain none of the changes/edits?

I'd move it outside of LR (just because why induce the overhead of having some
other application doing the moving) and then just tell LR "they're over HERE
now".

Not sure how to relocate/point to a different copy when the original is there
and the thumbnails don't have that "?" asking where the original is, though.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN