In Canada we take our donuts very seriously:

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2011/07/church-of-holy-donut.html

In case you didn't know or haven't figured it out, Tim Hortons [sic]
is Canada's largest coffee-and-donut chain.  Named for a (what else?)
former hockey player, Tim started the joint when he was still playing.
 It was already starting to do well when he died in a car accident
while still a young man, and his widow sold it for a couple of million
dollars a few years later.  She now thinks she got ripped off and law
suits have ensued (I think she lost).

Anyway, hope you enjoy this one - I couldn't resist.

;-)

Comments always welcome.

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson