On 02/08/2011 5:39 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
http://brooksinthecountry.blogspot.com/

Who's idea was it to build a shed in the middle of the hottest summer
on record.:-)

We just finished digging the foundation of our house out, put weeping tile on the outside, Blueskinned the walls, glued R10 Celfort on and backfilled it with a mix of sand/gravel and topped it with yellow clay. To add to the fun, we jack hammered out the perimeter of the basement floor and put new weeping tile in. Last Tuesday, we did the second concrete pour and now have 1450 square feet of beautiful exposed aggregate concrete driveway and patio. I built a new back landing on Saturday, and now am moving on to new fences between us and the neighbours on both sides.
I'd have rather just built a new shed...

--

William Robb