Does anyone know of any good photoshops in the Hanover area (Germany),  I
shall be visiting Hanvover soon (CeBit) and would like to find a good source
for photo gear.  I am looking for a good photo rucksak. Plus a BG-10 for my
MZ-S.  The BG-10 i can order but the rucksack I'd like to see "in the flesh"
before I commit to it.

If any fellow PDMLer knows of any LowePro / Tamrac / Domke stockists in the
hanover I would be very grateful If you could forward me details.

:-)

Patrick