Funny how this discussion of the color of lens bodies has stirred folks up.
So Pentax made lenses with different color casts to the body colors.  Do we
feel that our photoraphic taste is threatened by this?  Or is it a matter of
arguing about which color cast is the official one? Or, do some of you feel
that the color of the lens barrel influences the performance of the glass?

You've got me thoroughly puzzled.  Perhaps folks just have entirely too much
free time. ;-)

Len
---