On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 03:44  AM, Pål Audun Jensen wrote:

> In my opinion, Sensia II is much better for this use. Some like Provia
> F a lot. Both can be pushed one stop without going over the top.

Provia 100F pushes very well, and pushing it rather beefs up the
contrast, since normally it is a rather flat film.

> There's one Canon sponsored photographer who takes boring, mug-shot
> type of bird photos that borders to pornography in garish and
> cliche-filled oversaturated images on Velvia pushed one stop. Only an
> option if you suffer from terminally bad taste an/or are into camp in a
> big way.

I am asked on nearly a daily basis about pushing Velvia one stop here at
the shop...Pål, would you mind if I printed out the above quote and
framed it over the film refrigerator?

-Aaron