I took a job of shooting for a local power company's collateral
(annual report, calendars, brochures...), in particular a dam. Doing
prior research, I found online that some of top local photographers
have been there on club photowalks. While shooting, I asked the PR
person what's the deal if a camera club or my class in college toured
the place to shoot. She said they would welcome that, except the catch
is that it can only be done between 8:00AM to 5:00PM (security reasons
blah...) and come to think of it, most of the photos I found online of
the dam were daytime shots.

"So you mean no one has ever taken night shots of this place?"

"No one; but if you want to, you're welcome..."

I was back 4:00AM...

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/photos/share/20168131#.TspQOirLrxc.gmail

:-)

--