I think you will find Pentax UK totally against advertising a grey
importer even more than their parent company.  Ultimately nothing that
Camera Direct sells from the grey market gives them any money - in fact
it takes sales away from them and gives them to Pentax in the country of
origin.

I would, however, have hoped that they would publish second hand lists
from the shop?