On Nov 30, 2011, at 7:10 PM, Christine Aguila wrote:

> Like Ann I think you did a great job here given your equipment.  The
> composition is very strong through out the gallery.  My favorite is Birdlings
> Flat and 0432.  Cheers, Christine

Thanks, Christine, although I suspect Ann may have been commenting on Brian's
photos.  I have a couple of photos I took of the beach at Birdlings Flat the
following day which I may post sooner or later.

Looking back at the photos now, it actually looks like a very relaxing place to
be.  You don't think that when bombing along at full speed on the bike,
especially in the heat.

Cheers,
Dave