On 30/11/2011 08:10, Joseph McAllister wrote:
I looked it up too, but stilled my rushing in, having corrected you once today.

Basen is "sort of" a word. It reads Base'N', some kinda tech talk about
something technical. That's the only definition I could find. In Wikipedia, not in any
dictionary.

For a basin, think sink, which has an 'I' in it, which is what basin has too!
:-)