Doug Franklin wrote:

On 2011-11-29 13:18, Dario Bonazza wrote:

(I'm not sure I succeeded in expressing my thought so well,
but perhaps you'll get it)

I think you expressed it pretty darned well, Dario. And I completely agree with what you say regarding building a "community of the like-minded".

For me, it's mostly a matter of the time required. I often barely have time to skim through the list, wielding the delete key like a scythe at reaping. If I had more time, I'd both post more and offer more feedback.

Same here...

Dario