It varies greatly.

When the announced the re-opening of the PPG, I submitted one image,
just to test the system, on October 24.  That image is still pending
review.  I submitted 10 the last week in October, all but one of which
were accepted or rejected in a couple of weeks.  The last of these,
submitted on Oct 24, was accepted today.  Of the five I submitted in
the first week of November, two have been accepted, 2 rejected, and
one is still Pending Review.

I am a bit concerned that the one image I submitted on Oct 24 is still
hanging out there is cyberspace, but it still appears in my Under
Review folder on the PPG, and one that was submitted a day later was
just approved today, so I will wait a bit longer before sending out a
search party.

Dan Matyola