On 12/6/2011 8:38 AM, John Sessoms wrote:
I think y'all are just getting wrapped around the axle over nothing.

Worry about whether the photos you take express what you want them to
express. Don't worry about whether someone else has already taken a
similar photo.

That isn't quite what my point was. My point was more along the lines of what sort of photos do people tend to take at various points on their path of development. And, then wondering, where I can expect to go from here.

Granted, there's that issue of if you know what is expected, that can alter what you do.

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)