http://www.paulewins.com/PSC/semester_2/Final/index.html

This is my major work for the second semester of my Diploma of Photography.
Last semester our final folios were mixed but this time we had to present a
consistent theme and mine was on the mundane places of daytime and how
different they look at night. They were all printed and matted for assessment
which was a big learning curve as we hadn't printed before and we went straight
to laying them all out to fit 44" roll paper and then trying desperately to cut
them without scratching or creasing them. There were moments of great stress
and despondency when things weren't going right but I have thoroughly enjoyed
and have signed up for next year already.

Paul Ewins
Melbourne, Australia