On Mon, Dec 12, 2011, at 12:58 PM, David Savage wrote:
> Thanks Tom.
>
> I deliberately didn't correct the no horizontal horizon, because it's
> something that Brian comments.
>
> I left it skewif to annoy him :-)

It did - but Ken and Tom beat me to it....

Despite that - great shot.  I'm going to have to look into StarStax.
I've been telling myself that I need to do some night sky photography
and it's about time I pulled the finger out (if this rain ever stops,
that is).

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Australian Native Plants Society (Australia)
http://anpsa.org.au