Never mind, Mark. I stumbled upon your setup provided to David.

Jack
----- Original Message -----
From: Mark C <pdml-m...@charter.net>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2011 5:01 AM
Subject: Re: GESO - Classified Snow Crystals

Hi David -

There is a photo of the basic setup in this blog post from 2007 - it has
not changed much:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/first_snow_crystals_winter_2007_08

I've changed the color filters inside the can a little to improve the
lighting - the shots I took last winter are a step above the ones from
2010 I posted last night, IMO.

Thanks for looking -

Mark