On 12/15/2011 02:21, Bob W wrote:
On 12/14/2011 23:08, Jack Davis wrote:
Thoroughly enjoyed joining you and comrades in the Boston area. Is
that the same cormorant Mark recently showed?

Jack ;-)
Thanks, Jack
Yes, same cormy... there was only one.

Well, that's a clear breach of PDML protocol which I shall have to raise at
the next meeting of the committee. Section 15, para 12 clearly states that
"each PDMLer must at all times when out and about with camera bag
(notwithstanding diaper bags and military bags inter alia that do not
'shout' camera bag) equip self with at least one cormorant (Phalacrocorax
sp.). When two or more PDMLers are gathered together, each shall be so
equipped. None shall share said cormorant."

Chris and I took the shots from
one side of the pond, Mark (using my 55-300 zoom on his K-5) and Dave
took him from the other side.

That sounds like another breach, but of the laws against nature, rather than
PDML regs, which have nothing to say on the matter.

"Laws, laws, we don't need no stinkin' laws"