On 12/15/2011 2:40 PM, David J Brooks wrote:
On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Larry Colen<l...@red4est.com>  wrote:
My camera has been repaired, it's in QA.  They could ship it overnight, but
that would be $65, so I won't have it for the event on Saturday, but it should
be here early next week.

So, what they are saying is, its in the mail.:-)

Actually they said it was being checked, then it'll be in the mail.

When I was talking to them before I sent it in, the technician said that it sounded like a power board, that they didn't have one, but that Pentax did.

--
Larry Colen l...@red4est.com (from dos4est)