From: Bob W <p...@web-options.com>
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List' <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 5:37 PM
Subject: RE: PESO - Difference of Scale

> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Rick Womer
>
> Two pix, actually, taken several minutes apart.  I like the gondolier
> in the first, but the second is more dramatic.
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=14826608&size=lg
>

> and
>
> http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=14826609&size=lg

the first is hugely superior to the second Rick. The composition is much
better, more balanced, without losing the drama of the contrasting scales.
The gondolier is a fantastic bonus. The picture is rather blue and noisy
though.

That liner docks here in Greenwich quite regularly - I think it's called The
World, or something similar.