On my normal schedule of a day late and a dollar short, I'm starting my holiday
gift book project.

I'm planning on doing a blurb book using inDesign CS5.  Again, in my normal MO,
this will be my first ID project.  I've downloaded the blurb ID plugin, and am
hoping that things will be fairly straightforward.  However, before I go
blindly ahead, I thought I'd ask for pointers to good tutorials (preferably
written rather than video, I hate video tutorials), or at least any pointers
about gotchas that I should be aware of.