How much difference does it really make to use the blurb ICC color profiles
rather than sRGB?  I would guess that they would know the necessary correction
to apply from sRGB to their own machines to get that last little tweak.

Part of the reason I asked is that I followed the directions for adding the icc
profiles to both the Mac and to lightroom, and they still aren't showing up as
an option in lightroom. The costco ones I added a few years ago are there fine.