Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Holidays! The PDML Quotations Archive 2011 is open!

Igor Roshchin wrote:

Mark,

I am not sure what procedure you use for this selection process

It's very arbitrary and whether a post is followed with a "Mark!" has
absolutely no bearing on what gets included. Furthermore, often
multiple weeks will go by in which I don't get time to read the list -
I don't go back through those time periods looking for gems, they just
get ignored. Luck of the draw.
Last year, I think there are no quotations at all from the month of
June because I was on the road so much.

It's totally unscientific and nearly random, in other words.

Just like the PDML

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com