From: Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@comcast.net>
Sent: January 1, 2012 1/1/12
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: A nice photo swipe

Now and then I google my name to see who has swiped a photo or, more
importantly, editorial to which I still hold rights. Ran across this use of my
"Birmingham Gentleman" pic today. Scroll down to find my photo. The language of
the site is French, and it appears to be called "It doesn't happen by chance."
(A bit of irony?) My pic is used to illustrate a proverb that seems to read
something like "A man is good if he makes others better." It doesn't appear
that they've used the pic for commercial purposes and they credited it, so I'm
fine with that. It happens now and then, and is usually pleasing.

http://koah.over-blog.com/10-categorie-10272445.html

Paul