there are some very nice photos in the best of 2011 set, Larry.  The Plane &
Sign and the 2 boats were very well spotted.  The dojo twirl, excellent and
your psychedelic drum player, great.  I tried to look at your blurb
book--twice--but it loaded so slow, I gave up--fussy internet here, but I'm
sure folks will enjoy your book.  Cheers, Christine