Cotty,

I don't have any experience, but the same lens (I think) is available
at B&H for $40 less.

I've been looking at this lenses for some time.
Overall, - there are 3 or 4 modifications of it:
Bower, Rokinon, Vivitar... (maybe Samyang?)
I always forget who makes it - Bower or Samyang.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=pentax+85+1.4&N=0
And if I remember correctly, one of them may not have the "A"
setting of the aperture.

There were some personal people accounts of these lenses on the net,
maybe even some very shallow reviews, but I don't remember any
quantitative tests of any kind.

HTH,

Igor